Cantabile – The London Quartet
Corporate Entertainment with harmony and humour.
Cantabile are experts in the world of corporate entertainment and bring stylish entertainment, sophistication and light-hearted humour to any event.
Past corporate entertainment includes:
- A Cabaret for HRH the Princess Royal and Save the Children
- A presentation for the outgoing Chairman of Texaco at Madame Tussaud’s, London
- Writing and composing the ‘London Town Pageant’ for the Oliver Theatre
- Pitching for the 2004 Olympics, J. Walter Thompson, Cape Town
- Launch of the new Estee Lauder range, Kensington, London
- Writing jingles for Sir Tim Rice’s ‘Heartaches’ Cricket Club Awards
- Teaching 2000 GlaxoSmithKline delegates to sing in harmony
- Co-hosting TV on the ‘Gastro’ Awards, Deutsches Theater, Munich
First Class Corporate Entertainment
Among their clients are The British High Commission in Nigeria, American Express, London, Cadbury Schweppes, California, The British Council, Hamburg, Karl Lagerfeld in Cologne and Arthur Anderson, BT and The Royal Albert Hall.
Cantabile are used to performing at all types of venues and adapt their performance to suit the audience. Venues they have previously performed at include The Queen’s House Greenwich for a BT Director retirement, The Royal Yacht Britannia, Ladies Night, a Hollywood party with Michael Douglas in Santa Barbara, California, an Awards presentation atThe Royal Albert Hall, a concert for Patek Phillipe Watches at Raffles Hotel, Singapore, an ICI Convention at Chateau Chatelard, Switzerland, a hot air balloon in Holland at a festival launch, a carol concert at The British Embassy, Washington DC and a members dinner at the House of Commons.
“One of the finest vocal groups in Europe” – Classic FM
‘My favourite vocal group’ – Sir Tim Rice